Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Dear Kris Sloan Rice,


I am thinking about the letter you sent me several years ago, your very words were "you were a mistake, you were not suppose to be born, what do you not get about that".
Honestly, I think that I am starting to understand more then ever, my life has been like living 42 years with terminal cancer only with no end in sight.  "Being held a prisoner without bars".
I want you to know that I am going to start rock climbing training, reading books, getting all the gear needed for a spectacular adventure in August.  I am going to find my way to India, Mt. Everest, I am going to climb as high as possible, I hope to spend a night looking at the stars and taking in the beauty around me.  When I reach my highest point I will be soaring like an Eagle high above the clouds.  I am going to go out like I came in; you high on LSD, me high on Mt. Everest.
I want you to know that I do have a voice, my mother was very abusive, she scared the hell out of me, Paul, my ex-husband beat me, slammed me up on walls, stuck his middle finger up my nostrils while beating me.  After I finally left, he abused my son Sam.  Paul is such a nice man that no one would believe me, do you know what it is like to be called a liar when you are begging for the people that matter to know the truth?  Do you know what it is like to experience hell and be told that you are a liar?  
Mt. Everest is my Journey, Mt. Everest will be my voice.


Kris, you should be ashamed of yourself,



No comments:

Post a Comment