Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012, A New Year, forgiveness, hope, love & faith

We always start a New Year with the things that we would like to change about ourselves, or make better, an American tradition, our New Years resolutions.
My resolution this year is of course my weight, as many others, the gym starts out crazy at the first of the year. I want to be in wonderful shape for my daughter's graduation; I want to be able to feel comfortable in front of a camera and have a lot of pictures made with her.  I truly hate camera's, I always have. (this will be a gift for my daughter)  Of course, there is a selfish reason for this which is my ex-husband's wife will be there, she can't be more than a size zero, she has a killer metabolism, and she doesn't even work out!! 
My other New Years resolution's more .........


No comments:

Post a Comment